'Big City' Experience With Local Attitude And Caring
When you have to deal with a lawyer, you want to go to someone you trust. You want someone who has the knowledge and skill to solve your problems but who understands you and what you are facing. You want to work with a Seguin litigation attorney who cares about you and your problems.
At Kolb & Murray, P.C., you work closely with Kevin Kolb. Kevin has served the community for nearly 20 years as an attorney in private practice and as a municipal judge. He examines your legal problems from many different angles. Kevin is a certified public accountant (CPA) and has an advanced law degree in taxation (LL.M.). He uses these skills to make sure all aspects of your legal issue are covered and dealt with properly.
Kevin offers the following legal services.
- Estate and tax planning — including probate, elder law and Medicaid planning, federal and state tax planning, guardianships, and oil and gas asset protection
- Federal and state tax resolution — including IRS liens, levies and corporate franchise tax issues
- Family law — including divorce and asset division, child support and child custody, adoption and grandparents' rights
- Real estate law — including the purchase and sale of residential and commercial real estate
- Civil litigation — all forms of filing and pursuing civil lawsuits
- Business and partnership formation — forming limited liability corporations (LLC), corporations, S corporations, limited partnerships, family partnerships and nonprofits
Family And Business Law Attorneys Serving Clients In Schertz
Kevin grew up on the Texas ranch his family has owned for more than a century. He was born and raised in the area and understands the problems you face every day. With the assistance of Lucy the Shih Tzu, the official office greeter and comforter, he sits down with you to listen to your legal issues and to determine how he can help.
Kevin explains all of your options so you can make informed decisions. Whether you are drafting a will or starting a business, Kevin educates you on the legal process and helps you gather all the documentation required to complete your task successfully.
Contact Kolb & Murray, P.C., at 830-303-1099 to schedule your initial consultation with an experienced law firm devoted to serving you, your family and your business.